- You need to sign up for an account with us. It will allow you to view details of all your orders. Rest assured that all of our customers’ personal particulars and information will be kept confidential.
- Please ensure the information given especially the shipping address is correct for a smooth delivery process. In the event that your address has been provided wrongly and the parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, we will not be liable for re-delivery fee and no refunds will be given.
- Simply select your desired merchandise, add it to your shopping cart. Once ready, you can proceed to your shopping cart for checkout.
- Items in the shopping cart are not reserved until payment has been made. They will automatically be cancelled after 24 hours of non-payment.
- Once your order has been secured, you will receive an order confirmation email together with your invoice.
- We are unable to amend or cancel any orders after confirmation. Therefore, please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) upon payment confirmation. We will try our best to ship the orders as fast as we can, however, do note that delays can occur during delivery and these are beyond our control.
- Once your order has been shipped, a notification email will be sent out together with the tracking number.
- All of our stock is limited and we do not re-stock products once they have sold out. We may receive some items back via returns, which will then be made available online.
- In the unfortunate event that you have received a wrong or defective item, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will assist you accordingly.
1. Internet Banking.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org once the transfer has been done together with all the necessary details.
2. PayPal – VISA and MasterCard are accepted via Paypal.
- You need not need to have a PayPal account. PayPal accepts payment via a Debit/ Credit Card under their Guest Checkout option.
- All transaction charges by PayPal are fully borne by us.
- Upon completion of your order, we do not retain your credit card information. You will be directed to PayPal’s secured site for payment.
- If your payment is successful, you will receive an email notification from email@example.com.
Note: PayPal will charge a $1.00 SGD authorisation fee if you are a first time user. The fee will be refunded once your card is authorised.
1. We only accept PayPal payment. VISA and MasterCard are accepted via Paypal.
2. All orders are transacted in Singapore Dollars (SGD).